Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here you can find the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 in full details.
Today Air India has published a Air India Recruitment 2023 notification on it official website, all male and female candidates who full fill the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 criteria are eligible to apply through online mode.
Air India is hiring the candidates for the following jobs posts they are Cabin Crew or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023, candidates who has full fill the Air India Job Vacancy 2023 criteria can apply for the Air India Job Vacancy 2023 Job posts.
There is a maximum number of Air India Jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of applicant, candidates who full fill the Air India Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Apply Online process has been already started from today but the hiring authority has not mention the last date to apply for the Air India Jobs Vacancy 2023, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Akasa Airlines Job Vacancy, make sure they should check the Akasa Airlines Job Vacancy Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Akasa Air Cabin Crew Salary, Akasa Airline Career etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Apply Now
|Name Of Organization
|Post of Name
|18 Years to 35 Years
|50,000/- to 60,000/-
|155 cm for Female and 172 cm for Male
|For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Job Description
- Carry out safety, security and service duties while providing a consistently high level of care that ensures a world class inflight experience.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Responsibilities
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service and security incidents.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and till 35 for experienced crew.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12 from a recognized board /university with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum height required: 155 cm for Female and 172 cm for Male candidates.
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: 18 to 22 for Female and 18 to 25 cm for Male candidates.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
Skills and attributes
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring and empathetic.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
On the Day
- Attire: Western Formals for Female and Male candidates
- Please carry your update resume on the day of interview.
- Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
How to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully before going to apply for the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Air India Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. Candidates have a current Indian passport, PAN card and Aadhar card.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Candidates carry your update resume on the day of interview.
7. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Notification Download
- Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in