IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 job posts, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 in full details.
Recently IDFC First Bank has published a IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 notification on it official website, all fresher candidate can apply for the IDFC First Bank Job Vacancy Jobs posts.
IDFC First Bank Hiring Freshers candidate to fill up the Teller or any other. Candidate who are going to be appointed this posts will get a handful salary.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023, all candidates can apply who full fill the IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria.
There is a maximum number of IDFC First Bank Jobs Openings for freshers 2023, is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of applicant, candidates who full fill the IDFC First Bank Jobs Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online process has been already started from today and the last date is 28 February 2023, after this date no application will be accepted, make sure candidate should apply within a time given by the authority.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023, make sure they should read the IDFC First Bank Job Vacancy Eligibility criteria such as Qualification and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023, IDFC Bank Jobs, IDFC First Bank Career etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of Organization
|IDFC First Bank
|Post of Name
|28 February 2023
|For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Job Description
Job Title – Teller
Business Unit – Retail Banking
- The role entails managing all cash and customer transactions for the branch. The role bearer would be responsible for managing the transaction counter at the designated branch.
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Role & Responsibilities
Role & Responsibilities
- Custodian of the branch vault and manage the vault limits
- Supervise all cash and non-cash transactions like DD/MC, fund transfer etc.
- Updating the key registers regularly
- Review branch reports like end of day (EOD) cash position report, Instruments issued etc.
- Monitoring of dummy accounts, suspense accounts, deferred accounts, accounts payable/ receivable, reconciliation and maintenance of suspense accounts register as per the required format
- Resolution of customer queries/complaints in a timely manner
- Perform audit and ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and guidelines
- Provide best in-class customer service to become their banking partner of choice
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate/Post Graduate
- 0-4 years of relevant experience in Banking or allied Business
How to apply for IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully before going to apply for the IDFC Bank Recruitment posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification carefully.
2. Go to the IDFC First Bank Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Make a final submission by submitting it.
IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification
- IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification Download
- IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- IDFC Bank Recruitment 2023 Official Website
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in