Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Amazon Recruitment 2023 in full details.
Today Amazon has published a Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home notification on it official website, all candidate can apply for the Amazon Work From Home Jobs posts.
Amazon Hiring candidate for the following jobs posts that are- Data Associate I, ML – SAD – Work from Home or any others. Candidate who are going to be appointed this posts will get a handful salary.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home job posts all candidate can apply who full fill the Amazon Recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria.
There is a maximum number of amazon Job posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of applicant, candidates who full fill the Amazon Work From Home Jobs Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Apply Online process has been already started from today but the Amazon has not mention the last date to apply for the Amazon Work From Home Jobs, make sure candidate should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2023, make sure they should read the Amazon Recruitment 2023 notification carefully and make sure they full fill the Qualification and age limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home, Amazon Careers Work From Home etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Apply Now
|Name Of Organization
|Post Of Name
|Data Associate I, ML – SAD – Work from Home
|30,000/- to 40,000/-
|For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Job Description
- As a Data Associate I, ML, you will be responsible for providing timely and quality data annotation for a variety of workflows. The tasks therefore will be repetitive in nature and will require the candidate to make quick decisions keeping in mind the provided guidelines.
- Meets business metrics and goals, i.e., SLA, production, and quality targets
- Works with minimal direction
- Maintains records of day- to-day work by updating trackers or workflow tools as necessary
- Follows SOP/guidelines or manager’s instructions and ensures output is quality compliant
- Contributes to project improvement and operational excellence ideas, as applicable
- Responsible for giving timely responses to stakeholders on related tasks with guidance, i.e., as per SOP and defined SLA
- Proactively raises issues /alarms that may have an impact on core deliverables or operations to manager or stakeholders
- Analyzes data and evaluate trends/ patterns and recommend generic pattern to be translated into rules
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
- Troubleshooting issues related to process and conduct root cause analysis if required
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Eligibility Criteria
Basic qualifications and skills
- Graduate or equivalent
- Excellent English language proficiency: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete challenging goals or assignments within defined SLA
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Flexible to work in rotational week offs
Preferred qualifications / skills
- Basic level of Excel knowledge
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce industry)
Mandatory Requirements for work from home role
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Should be based in one of the following states or should relocate to one of this state before the joining date.
- Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Maharashtra, Utter Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Punjab, Rajasthan, West Bengal.
How to apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Notification carefully before going to apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Attached the latest Resume.
7. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Notification
- Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Notification Download
- Amazon Recruitment 2023 Work From Home Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in