Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers Apply Now:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have shared the Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers in full details.
Today Genpact has published a Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers notification on it official website all fresher who full fill the Genpact Jobs For Freshers criteria are eligible to apply through online mode.
The name of jobs posts Genpact is hiring the candidates for the KYC Specialist, KYC Analyst both Male and Female candidates can apply for the Genpact Job Vacancy through online mode.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers jobs posts, candidates should not miss this great opportunity, for more in details about Genpact Job For Freshers read below.
Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers Apply Online process has been already started from today the hiring authority has not mention the last date to apply for Genpact Jobs Vacancy, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers, make sure they should check the Genpact Job Vacancy Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about Genpact Freshers Recruitment, Genpact Hiring For Freshers etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers Apply Now
|Name Of Organization
|Post Of Name
|KYC Specialist, KYC Analyst
|50,000-3 Lacs P.A.
|Jaipur , Ajmer and Gurgaon
|For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in
Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers Eligibility Criteria
- Fresh Graduates or Equivalent, Bachelors Degree from in and around Jaipur , Ajmer and Gurgaon are most welcome.
- Should have basic knowledge of Banking/Dispute Investigations in the debit and/or credit card industry
- Keen attention to detail & risk identification
- Basic knowledge of Banking Industry & Regulatory Environment with in-depth knowledge of Regulations E, Z, CFPB, FACTA and FCRA
- Working knowledge of credit and debit card processes, terminology, and software
- Familiarity with the chargeback lifecycle including in depth knowledge of the EMV mandate and liability determinations for fraud events
- You would have analyzing/investigating banking transactional activities and consumer behavior
- Performed transaction reviews to identify fraudulent activity for signature, POS and PIN based claims
- Card Network systems i.e., Visa Resolve Online (VROL), Visa Claims Resolution (VCR) or Mastercard systems
- Familiar with Pega or similar workflow tools
- Ability to articulate research findings to document that a reasonable investigation has been conducted.
- Adaptability to learn new processes, concepts and skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to assist in customer inquiries independently
- Good communication both written and verbal English skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrate flexibility to work under 24*7 working environment
- Demonstrates sound decision making
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Curious & inquisitive personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Good Communication Skills – both written and verbal (English)
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a group setting
- Adaptable to change
- Performs research on customer disputes for card transactions (credit card, debit card, ATM/PIN, POS) to determine if an unauthorized transaction has occurred and take appropriate actions to recover funds for the financial institution.
- Inbound / Outbound contact to merchants and / or customers to verify transaction information or gather additional information to complete an investigation.
- Performing chargebacks and other pieces of the dispute management lifecycle to recover funds on behalf of the financial institution and / or customer.
- Complete issuance of provisional credits, customer letters and handling representments and pre-arbitration/compliance cases
- Perform required tasks per regulations, business policy and procedures and card network mandates
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research, work independently and make complex investigations decisions with little or no guidance within the ambit of workflow/procedure
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Role: KYC Analyst
Salary: 50,000-3 Lacs P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre
Department: BFSI, Investments & Trading
Role Category: Lending
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
- With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
How to apply for Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers Notification carefully before going to apply for the Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Genpact Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Make a final submission by submitting it.
Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers Notification
- Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers Notification Download
- Genpact Job Vacancy For Freshers Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in