HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Apply Online:- Good news for all the candidates who are looking for the HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here we have share the HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers in full details which is given below.
Recently HDFC Bank Careers has published a HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Notification on it official website, all freshers candidates can apply for the HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 jobs posts.
HDFC Bank Careers is inviting the candidates for the following jobs posts are- Virtual Care-Officer Customer Care or any others.
There is a good number of HDFC Bank Jobs For Freshers jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a large number of applicant, candidates who full fill the HDFC Bank Jobs For Freshers Eligibility criteria can apply.
HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Apply Online process has been already started from today but the HDFC Bank hiring authority has not mention the last date to apply for the HDFC Job vacancy 2023, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the HDFC Bank Jobs Near Me For Freshers, make sure they should check the HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 Eligibility criteria such as Qualification and age limit.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about HDFC Recruitment 2023 For Freshers, HDFC Job Openings For Freshers etc, by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Apply Online
|Name Of Orgnization
|HDFC Bank Careers
|Post Of Name
|Virtual Care-Officer Customer Care
|Indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
|For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in
HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Job Description
Group Company: HDFC Bank Limited
Designation: Virtual Care-Officer Customer Care (OCC) (77_1039_100070)
Office Location: Bank House – Indore Indore (Branch)
- Job Role includes, handling of inbound calls received from customers enquiring details of the product holdings, product or process related information. (for any / all products areas like Credit Cards, Bank A/Cs, Deposits, Loans, Depositories, Mutual Funds, Debit Cards, Prepaid & Forex Cards or any other Direct Banking related calls)
- Enquiries & transactions related to the products availed by the customer.
- Clarifications & queries on billing, payment confirmation, charges, EMI details, statement of account etc.
- Handling requests such as Debit / Credit Card Pin, NetBanking Password, PIN / IPIN statement of account, Fixed Deposit advice etc.
- Handling of financial transactions (currently Fixed Deposit opening, Demand Draft/ Managers Cheque requests, Funds transfer request as requested by customers.)
- Responding to customers with the resolution within the defined TATs.
- Process the requests as per defined process, while ensuring adherence to the customer authentication process.
- Answering customer calls within the specified call answer time.
- Adherence to the defined service delivery standards.
- Accurate data capture of the request details (eg – Hotlisting and Other transactions) as instructed by the customer. Process adherence in respect of submission of the relative annexure to the supervisor for authentication / further action.
- Accurate and complete data capture of the customer issues / complaints in the relative formats. Logging of the complaints in the system, as per the laid down process. Proper follow-up with the concerned department / branches for resolution and closure of the complaints.
- Accurate hotlisting of the Debit/ Credit/ Prepaid cards, basis the card / account details provided by the customer
- Prompt hotlisting of the card as per process.
- Logging the reissuance request basis per customer instruction, as per defined process.
- Attempting to delight the customer by striking a relationship and fulfilling needs.
- Call back to customers in case of any unresolved queries etc.
- Appropriately escalating cases to the Supervisor.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of competent and consistent service in line with set standards that results in an enhanced customer experience for bank customers.
- To ensure that the defined productivity targets on service levels, call handling time , quality parameters are met consistently
- To ensure zero defects processing of all customer requests, including prompt and accurate Hotlisting of lost cards reported.
- To ensure complete and accurate resolution within the defined TATs.
- To ensure process compliance as per the set Audit and SQ guidelines.
HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree
Required work experience
- Industry: Exposure to banking preferable
- Years of experience: 0 to 1
- Good Team spirit
- Inter personal skill
- Good communication skill
- Proactive & focused approach
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
Other Operational Activities:
- Maintenance of records / record keeping.
- Keep self updated on the product/ process knowledge as per the training imparted by the Training / Supervisors/ Quality.
- Shift Adherence
- Nil Unscheduled offs
- Appropriate attendance record updation
- Nil Exception of ID maintenance
- Adherence to Audit and compliance process as defined.
- Deliver service quality in order to achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time.
- First Call Resolution – 90%( for non-Complaints related calls)
- Achieve defined Call Quality scores.
- Achieve defined KAT Scores
- Achieve defined E-process Scores
Audit & Process Compliance:
- Ensure adherence to process and Audit requirements.
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions & requests.
- Ensure Error-free logging/recording of customer requests
- Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRMNext & ensuring timely updations of interactions in appropriate systems.
Schedule Adherence & Service Productivity standards:
- Consistently meet the service productivity standards – Staff needs to meet the service productivity standards as defined from time to time.
- Ensure adherence to schedule and login times as applicable – Staff needs to maintain service adherence
How to apply for HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Notification carefully before going to apply for the HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Make a final submission by submitting it.
HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Notification
- HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Notification Download
- HDFC Job Vacancy 2023 For Freshers Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in