KYC Work From Home Jobs Apply Online:- Good News for all the candidates who are looking for the KYC Work From Home Jobs posts, if you are one of them then you are in the right place, here you can find the KYC Work From Home Jobs in full details.
Yesterday Tide has published KYC Work From Home Jobs notification on its official website, all interested eligible candidates who full fill the KYC Work From Home Jobs posts.
Tide is hiring the graduate candidates for the following jobs posts that are- AML/ KYC Analyst or any others.
This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking for the Work From Home AML KYC Jobs, candidates should not miss this great opportunity, fore in details read below.
There is a maximum number of KYC Work From Home Jobs posts is available, vacancies can be increased if there is a huge number of applicant, candidates who full fill the KYC Work From Home Jobs Eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the KYC Remote Jobs.
KYC Work From Home Jobs Apply Online process has been already started from today but the hiring authority has not mention the last date to apply for the KYC Remote Jobs, make sure candidates should apply as soon as possible.
Candidates should keep in mind that before going to apply for the KYC Work From Home Jobs, make sure they should check the KYC Work From Home Jobs Eligibility criteria such as Qualifications and Age Limit which is given below.
Candidate should stay in touch with us to received latest update about KYC Analyst Jobs Work From Home, Work From Home KYC Jobs is Opening etc by following us on Google News and candidates can also join us on Telegram.
KYC Work From Home Jobs Apply Online
|Name Of Organization
|Post Of Name
|AML/ KYC Analyst
|25,000/- to 50,000/-
|For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in
KYC Work From Home Jobs Eligibility Criteria
What makes you a great fit:
- You are willing to take initiative and be naturally inquisitive about KYC principles and processes;
- You have previous experience working in KYC/compliance, preferably in a highly regulated environment; While previous experience is a plus, open-mindedness and eagerness to learn is what we value the most.
- You have strong understanding and experience of CDD and EDD processes;
- You have professional work experience, preferably in financial services though gaming would also be highly advantageous;
- You have previous client service experience or dealing with third party suppliers/partners;
- You have an analytical mind – able to digest large data sets and spot patterns and trends with ease;
- You have exceptional communication skills – written and verbal – to produce reports for third party law enforcement agencies when necessary
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
As a KYC Analyst you’ll be:
- Screening of member for PEP/ sanction & adverse media review.
- Reviewing and verifying member data and documentation as part of the company’s CDD and EDD processes;
- Liaising with internal compliance personnel on the shaping and application of AML policy;
- Identifying areas of improvement that improve efficiency and member experience;
- Lending a hand whenever it may be needed in the business;
- Working a shared shift pattern;
- Willing to work weekends, not every but some.(rotation)
- Communicating with applicants via email (non-call center environment)
How to apply for KYC Work From Home Jobs?
Ans Interested eligible candidate should read the Paytm Work From Home Job Notification carefully before going to apply for the Paytm Work From Home Job posts and go to the Official Website link is given below and follow this process:-
Complete the Registration Process step by step:-
1. Candidates should read the Paytm Work From Home Job Notification carefully.
2. Go to the Official Website link is given below.
3. Complete the Registration process by entering basic details.
4. After successful completion of the Registration process.
5. Login to your account and fill up the form by entering candidate personal details.
6. Make a final submission by submitting it.
KYC Work From Home Jobs Notification
- KYC Work From Home Jobs Notification Download
- KYC Work From Home Jobs Apply Online
- Visit For Latest Govt Jobs krishimis.in